Last Update: 21st May, 2018
Collection of Personal Data
When registering and/or using the Services provided by Linktor.io, we collect certain information and stored it in log files. This information may include:
1. Data that you provide when registering with our Service (such as your email address).
2. Data relating to payment details which include your preferred payment processor and your payment processor address.
3. Data relating to any communication that you send to us or sent through our website. This may include information about you such as your name, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
4. Data about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source and length of visit). To collect this information, a cookie may be set in your browser when you visit our website. We store information that we collect through cookies and log files to record your preferences and interactions with the website.
Usage of Personal Data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be solely used for the purposes specified in this policy provided that (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) it is required for the delivery of the Services offered by Linktor.io or (c) it is necessary for legal compliance and lawful purposes. Please note that in most cases, if you do not provide the requested information, Linktor.io will not be able to provide the requested service to you.
We may use the information we collect (including personal information, to the extent applicable) to:
1. Administer our website and business.
2. Personalise the website for your usage.
3. Enable the use of the services available.
4. Send you email notifications regarding your account.
5. Send you notifications regarding new features.
6. Handle enquiries made by you or about you.
7. Keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
We will not supply any of your personal information to any third party, except for financial transactions made through Paypal or any other payment method used for the only purpose of processing payments.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. Disclosure is only done when:
1. Sending you email notifications regarding your account activity.
2. Processing payments through third party service providers.
3. Signing up for our Service through a referral. We may share information with your referrer to let them know that you used their referral to sign up for our Services.
5. Showing ads to you through third-party advertising partners. Advertising partners may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies on our Services, and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different online services. We encourage you to carefully review their own privacy policies.
6. An extent that is required to do so by law where we have a good faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situation involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations; or
7. You may otherwise consent from time to time.
Retention of Personal Data
We follow generally expected standards to store and protect the personal data we collect. Data retention is subject to the services requested by the user, out legitimate business purposes, contractual or financial record keeping requirements and legal obligations. While we will be retaining personal data during the activity of your usage of the Service, personal data is deleted when requested or when there is no ongoing business.
Third Party Websites
Protection of Personal Data
We take all reasonable technical precautions to prevent any loss, misuse or unauthorized access to data stored on our secure servers. Sensitive data such as passwords and financial data make use of privacy-enhancing technologies such as encryption to safeguard and secure data. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet can be inherently insecure and thus we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us over the internet. You are responsible for choosing a password of sufficient length and complexity, to not revealing this password to any third-parties, and to immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised access to or use of your account.
You have the right to access, edit or delete your personal information from the settings section in your account. If you wish to make a subject access request (SAR) you can contact us at [email protected] and we will respond within thirty (30) days.