The term 'Linktor.io' or 'Site' or 'Service' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term 'Content' refers to the website you are using in conjunction with the Service. Please read these terms carefully before using the service offered by Linktor.io. By accessing or using this Site and/or Service, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms Of Service.
By using the Site's service, you agree not to:
1. Advertise linktor.io on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites;
2. Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server;
3. Shrink URLs which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content;
4. Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to copyright content, child pornography, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights;
5. Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links;
6. Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links;
7. Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxies, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc;
8. Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself;
9. Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder;
10. Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated;
11. Create 'redirect loops' with Linktor.io URLs or similar services to generate revenue;
12. Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code;
13. Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service;
14. Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed;
15. Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
Linktor.io allows publishers to shorten any URL and earn income by sharing the shortened URLs on the internet. You also understand and agree that Linktor.io includes advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Linktor.io to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from Linktor.io, such as service announcements and administrative messages and that these communications are considered part of Linktor.io membership. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Linktor.io assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a a binding contract (are at least 18 years old) and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of applicable jurisdiction.
You also agree to:
1. Provide true accurate, current and complete information about yourself,
2. Maintain and promptly update the Profile Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete and
3. Agree to create only one account per person.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Linktor.io has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is not correct, inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, Linktor.io has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of part or full of the Service.
When creating an account, you will have to enter your personal email address and a password. It is up to you what password you use. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify Linktor.io of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Linktor.io cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the terms mentioned in this paragraph.
Payments from Linktor.io are made through PayPal, Bitcoin or Paytm with a minimum withdrawal amount of $5 (USD) for Paypal and Paytm, while that of Bitcoin is of $20 (USD). The publisher's traffic is verified to confirm that the traffic is abiding the Terms of Service. Once approved, the payment will be sent to the publisher's Paypal account or Bitcoin/Paytm wallet within 7 business days of payment request.
You agree that Linktor.io may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Linktor.io account and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
1. breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
2. requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
3. a request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
4. discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof),
5. unexpected technical or security issues or problems, and
6. extended periods of inactivity.
Termination of your Linktor.io account includes:
1. removal of access to the Service,
2. deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and
3. barring further use of the Service.
Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Linktor.io's sole discretion and that Linktor.io shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
As a publisher, you have the right to request deletion of your publisher account and all of its data. This may be done by using Linktor.io's contact page. Deletion of your account will prevent access and use to the Service.